The K-8 years provide an opportunity to proactively equip kids to be really good friends AND have really good friends.
THE GOAL of the JOI Friendzy Program is to teach kids the foundations for healthy, vibrant friendships. This program addresses the various challenges that Kindergarten - 8th grade students face in their peer-to-peer relationships.
The JOI Friendzy SEL Friendship Curriculum is designed for independent non-sectarian and public schools teaching the next generation the importance of treating others with kindness, respect and compassion by equipping them with the essential tools needed to build successful relationships, communities and cultures.
Our curriculum is a collaborative effort of teachers, administrators, educational psychologists, counselors, and other caring adults.
We can't think of anything more timely or important. JOI Friendzy SEL Friendship Curriculum exists to teach the leaders of tomorrow what it means to lead and love well.
The JOI Friendzy Program includes:
- Teacher Curriculum for each classroom
- Student workbooks for each student
- Professional development/Teacher training
- Continuing education through bi-monthly emails
- Pre- and post-program student surveys
- Parent connections (monthly updates, conversation cards)
- Supplemental website downloads (parent communication, skits, resources, crafts, games)