Proactively teaching a generation of kids God's design for friendship.
THE GOAL of the JOI Friendzy biblically-based SEL friendship curriculum is to teach God’s design for friendship. Grounded in biblical truth, this program addresses the various challenges that Kindergarten - 8th grade students face in their peer-to-peer relationships.
JOI Friendzy biblically-based SEL friendship curriculum has an emphasis on building a healthy school culture that creates a safe environment for learning. Our curriculum is a collaborative effort of teachers, administrators, educational psychologists, counselors, pastors, and other caring adults.
This curriculum can be taught in many settings, from faith-based schools, to churches, and small groups. Many school integrate JOI Friendzy one day a week as part of Bible curriculum. It's an engaging way to unpack and apply Biblical truths that can be lived out in the classroom and on the playground.
JOI Friendzy biblically-based SEL friendship curriculum equips kids to be really good friends for a lifetime.
The JOI Friendzy Program includes:
- Teacher Curriculum for each classroom
- Student workbooks for each student
- Professional development/Teacher training
- Continuing education through bi-monthly emails
- Pre- and post-program student surveys
- Parent connections (monthly updates, conversation cards)
- Supplemental website downloads (parent communication, skits, resources, crafts, games)